If your book has been published in the past three calendar years since the copyright date, we invite you to submit your book for review. For example, in 2020 we will consider books with copyright dates of 2018, 2019, and 2020. We will accept both Kindle and paper books at this time.
All reading levels are of interest: Adult, Young Adult, Children’s lit
Books which are gauged to have “U.P. interest” will have the highest priority according to how many of the scoring criteria that they fill:
- Subject matter concerns the U.P.
- Categories: memoir, biography, history, fiction, romance, genre fiction, humor, poetry, photo books, graphic novels, winter sports, hunting/fishing/tourism,
- Ethnographic stories about immigrants, indigenous peoples, yooper culture, and Scandinavian culture are encouraged
- Author is living in / was born in / lived several years in — the U.P.
Send TWO copies of printed books to:
U.P. Book Review
5145 Pontiac Trail
Ann Arbor, Mi 48105
Kindle eBook files can be emailed to victor@LHPress.com
- All books and materials submitted remain property of U.P. Book Review to be disposed of in any way.
- There are no fees to participate and submission of a book does not guarantee review. If a book is selected, it will be reviewed within 90 days of receipt.
- Reviews will be posted on UPBookReview.com and at the reviewer’s discretion may also be posted on Amazon, GoodReads, and LibraryThing. Books which are selected for the annual UP Notable Books list will also be posted on UPNotable.com.
- In the future, if The Marquette Monthly resumes publication, then some books may be eligible to be reviewed there first. Ninety days after publication in The Marquette Monthly, reviews can be posted on UPBookReview.com
For more information: contact victor@LHPress.com